Administration Assistant – Role B (Holland Road site)
35 hours per week - 5 days per week
8.00 am – 4.00 pm
Permanent, term time only
£18,795 - £19,171 per annum, pro rata
We are looking for an Administration Assistant to work in our busy school office at our Holland Road site. Working under the guidance of our Office Manager, you will need to be able to exercise initiative and work well under pressure. You will need to be a friendly and approachable individual, with the ability to multi-task while being interrupted.
Successful candidates will:
- Be able to build good relationships with our children, parents and carers and with other school staff.
- Be flexible to the demands of the role.
- Have strong telephone and communication skills.
- Be required to undertake first aid duties (full training will be given).
- Be able to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Have a positive attitude and sense of humour.
Closing date: 21st January 2020
Interview date: 28th January 2020
Start date: asap
To apply for any of these jobs go to jobs.brighton-hove.gov.uk or contact
Sarah Shaw, School Business Manager
Tel: 01273 295486
Visits to the school are encouraged, please phone the school to arrange an appointment.
Hove Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All new staff will be DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) checked at an advanced level.