Temporary full-time Year 6 KS2 teacher
Required for January 2019 for 2 terms
Portland Road site
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our vibrant and supportive team. As we are a large school on two sites, there is always a possibility of the contract being extended.
We have high expectations of our children who achieve high standards through consistently good teaching and an exciting, creative curriculum.
The successful candidates will:
- have experience of teaching across KS2
- be excellent classroom practitioners
- be committed to inclusive practice
- be committed to teaching through creative, linked and skills based topics
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- really want to work at our school and be part of our whole school community
We would love potential candidates to visit us – please ring to arrange an appointment.
Interview date 6th December 2019
Closing date 30th November 2019
Start date 1st January 2019
To apply, go to jobs.brighton-hove.gov.uk or contact
Sarah Shaw, School Business Manager
Tel: 01273 295486 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hove Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.