Hove Junior School has two vacancies for a Co-opted Governor. A Co-opted Governor is a person appointed by the governing body and who, in the opinion of the governing body, has the skills required to contribute to the effective governance and success of the school.
We would be delighted to hear from anyone who has:
- - A desire to contribute to and represent our diverse community
- - An interest in the performance of our school
- - An open and enquiring mind
- - The ability to look at issues objectively
- - The confidence to ask questions and join in debate
- - A willingness to listen and make informed judgements
- - The ability to work well with others
- - Time to spare
- - An interest in special needs and inclusion would be desirable
As a large and growing school, we are keen to appoint two Governors with experience in any/all the following fields:
- - Risk Management
- - Data Analysis
- - Equalities & Diversity
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please see the job advert below. You can also get in touch with the Chair of Governors, Jeff Nixon - email@example.com.