End of Key Stage 2 Results 2023
- Attainment for reading is 87% with 46% greater depth. Significantly above national data.
- Progress remains good at 3.1 and has increased from 2022.
- Attainment for disadvantaged pupils was 76%. Significantly above national data.
- Disadvantaged pupils made good and above national average progress with a 2.4 score.
- Overall attainment for maths is 82 with 33% greater depth. .
- Progress is at +1.8 which is an increase since 2019 and increase in pupils achieving the greater depth standard.
- Overall attainment for disadvantaged pupils was 57% with +1.2 progress.
- Overall attainment for writing is at 83%.
- Overall attainment in greater depth writing is 16%.
- Overall average progress is +1.5.
- This is an increase from 2019.
- Attainment for disadvantaged pupils was 54% with progress at 0.3.
- GPS attainment is at 85% which is significantly above the national average with 43% of pupils achieving greater depth.
- Disadvantaged pupils achieve 70% which is significantly above the national average.
- 91% of pupils met the expected standard in science, an increase from 2019
For our latest performance table, go to the Department for Education.