Due to school closures and no statutory end of year tests for Year 6 pupils, there is no current performance data for 2020 and 2021 and therefore the 2019 attainment and progress data is the last official performance and test data for Hove Junior School.
End of Key Stage 2 Results 2019
- Attainment for reading is 83% with 38% greater depth. Average scaled score 107.2.
- Progress remains good at 2.2 and has increased from 2018.
- Attainment for disadvantaged pupils was 77%.
- Disadvantaged pupils made more progress than non-disadvantaged pupils with 2.5 average progress score.
- Overall attainment for maths is 84.4% with 29.3% greater depth. Average scaled score 105.5.
- Progress has increased and is at -0.1. Maintained attainment since 2018 and 1% rise in greater depth.
- Overall attainment for disadvantaged pupils was 79%.
- Overall attainment for writing is at 80%.
- Overall attainment in greater depth writing is 23%.
- Overall average progress is -0.1 value added.
- This is an increase from 2018.
- Attainment for disadvantaged pupils was 70%.
- GPS attainment is at 86% (8% above national) with 44% of pupils achieving greater depth (8% above national).
- Disadvantaged pupils achieve 78% (11% above national).
For further information, please see summary report below.
For our latest performance table, go to the Department for Education.