End of Key Stage 2 Results 2019
- Attainment for reading is 83% with 38% greater depth. Average scaled score 107.2.
- Progress remains good at 2.2 and has increased from 2018.
- Attainment for disadvantaged pupils was 77%.
- Disadvantaged pupils made more progress than non-disadvantaged pupils with 2.5 average progress score.
- Overall attainment for maths is 84.4% with 29.3% greater depth. Average scaled score 105.5.
- Progress has increased and is at -0.1. Maintained attainment since 2018 and 1% rise in greater depth.
- Overall attainment for disadvantaged pupils was 79%.
- Overall attainment for writing is at 80%.
- Overall attainment in greater depth writing is 23%.
- Overall average progress is -0.1 value added.
- This is an increase from 2018.
- Attainment for disadvantaged pupils was 70%.
- GPS attainment is at 86% (8% above national) with 44% of pupils achieving greater depth (8% above national).
- Disadvantaged pupils achieve 78% (11% above national).
For further information, please see summary report below.
For our latest performance table, go to the Department for Education.