Uniform Guidance/Dress Code
Our aim is that the children at Hove Junior School look smart, wear clothes within our agreed range of colours and are dressed both practically and comfortably.
Please help us by adhering to our guidance/code below:
· Black, navy or grey trousers or shorts (not denim)
· Black, navy or grey skirts (not denim)
· Blue/white gingham dress (Summer)
· White or blue t-shirt or polo shirt (with or without school logo)
· Royal blue sweatshirt with school logo or
· Royal blue hoodie with school logo or
· Royal blue zip-up hoodie with school logo or
· Royal blue zip-up cardigan with school logo or
· Other plain blue sweatshirts are acceptable
We ask that the children wear sensible and comfortable black shoes, trainers or boots (no high heels, flip-flops, Crocs etc.). We appreciate that some children will only have one pair of shoes for use both in and out of school – if these are trainers, they may be used for PE lessons as well.
Please ensure that children do not wear jewellery or make-up to school. With the exception of small stud earrings, which are acceptable for school wear. Please refer to our Health and Safety Policy if you require further clarification.
We would like all children to have a change of clothes for PE and games (shorts/t-shirt/trainers). A blue PE top with logo in sports polyester is available to buy from Logo Sports. However, we aim to be inclusive and want all children to access PE/games. Provided they are sensibly dressed (particularly footwear), children will not be excluded from PE/games if they do not have a change of clothes.
All uniform and PE kit can be bought from supermarkets or chain stores.
If you would like to order uniform with our school logo, these items can be purchased at:
Logo Sports, Industrial House, Conway Street, Hove, BN3 3LW
Tel: 01273 321209 www.logo-schoolwear.co.uk
Please name all clothing. Lost property will be sent to the Clothing Bank.