KS2 teacher required for September 2021
Portland Road or Holland Road site
Fixed term for 1 year
(£25,714 - £36,961)
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our vibrant and supportive team.
Newly appointed staff will be required to work on either of our two sites.
We have high expectations of our children who achieve high standards through consistently good teaching and an exciting, creative curriculum.
The successful candidates will:
- have experience of teaching across KS2
- be excellent classroom practitioners
- be committed to inclusive practice
- be committed to teaching through creative, linked and skills based topics
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- really want to work at our school and be part of our whole school community
Closing date 21st May 2021
Interview date 27th May 2021
Start date 1st September 2021
Application and job description can be obtained by contacting our School Business Manager, Sarah Shaw, by emailing her at email@example.com.
Hove Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment